Sic Bo is a dice game that has been around for many thousands of years. It is now very well-known in live casinos in Singapore and other nations. It’s also known as Dai Siu Hi-Lo or Tai Sai.
Sic Bo is a simple game that you can play with various betting options. It’s played at every online casino, even those located in Malaysia. Sic Bo is a dice toss game played with a covered tumbler. The gamblers will decide the result of each roll.
The game might seem simple to you, but it is essential to understand the system and learn as much as possible to increase your odds of winning.
HOW TO PLAY SIC BO?
The game of dice can be played with a variety of betting options. Below is a list of possible betting options.
- Small and Big Bets are the most basic type of bet in Sic Bo. The player must accurately determine the number of dice used in one roll. It is possible to place small bets between 4-10. Large bets are available from 11-17.
- Combination Bets – players have to place their bets in the third row and choose a combination of dice, which will show at each roll’s end.
- Single Dice Bet is a bet where gamblers need to predict the result in one or two of the numbers that appear on every roll.
- Double Dice Bet – the game revolves by saying that two dice will equal following the single roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – is divided into specific triples and any triple. Bets on any triple will take any combination of triples; however, a bet on a particular triple requires that you choose a specific number combination.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
It might seem simple, but it cannot be accessible due to the variety of betting choices. These tips can increase your chances of winning Sic Bo.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Due to the growth of online casinos and the pandemic spreading across the globe, Sic Bo, a trendy game for gamblers, is now more popular than ever before. People are drawn to simple games. Make sure you choose games that are easy to grasp and only gamble on trusted platforms, like online casinos in Malaysia.
Read More: Sports betting trends for 2021 [INFOGRAPHIC]